IPL 2011: Katrina can’t play games

Mention Ranbir Kapoor, and now my dhobi Safedi Lal wants me to listen to an item on Katrina Kaif. Instead of giving me some sansanikhez information, he’s telling me that the lissome lass has opted out as the brand ambassador for Bangalore Royal Challengers.

images Reason: She will be too busy shooti
ng for Yashraj’s Mere Brother Ki Dulhan with Imran Khan in Agra while IPL Season 4 is on.

So, since Kat won’t be able to fly down to cheer for Vijay Mallya’s team, she feels there’s no point in continuing as ambassador.

Though Mallya’s team won’t be devoid of glamour for their matches, asserts my dhobi. He goes on to remark that Sidhartha Mallya will ensure that girlfriend Deepika Padukone puts in special appearances at some of their games. Hmmm.

 
Blogflare Gallery