IPL 4- Preity is not bemoaning the loss of any

A lot of changes are likely to take place in the upcoming IPL 4. One such change is that Yuvraj Singh will no longer play for Preity Zinta’s Punjab team, but will bat for his new team from Pune.


Preity’s team lost out on quite a few old players such as Yuvraj, Irfan Pathan and Bret Lee. Despite the loss, Preity is not bemoaning.

The actress stated “Why is it always one way? He also has lost out on us. We are still friends and I wish Yuvi well. In fact, I was really happy to see him perform well in the last match that India played in the World Cup.”

She added “I think we should do well. If I were to play, I would come first! As long as I am not playing, I can’t really comment.”

The actress said further, “Not that I ever chose players for the team, but I certainly conveyed my opinion. If they wished, they agreed with me and if they didn’t, they didn’t.”

Preity will soon be seen making her debut on small screen by hosting a reality show Guiness World Records Ab India Todega.
 
Blogflare Gallery